Build your career
Life at Right Pace Techmedia
We believe in “cultivating leaders” who value innovation and are not afraid of outrageous ideas. We encourage employees to chase every opportunity with enthusiasm and an open-minded outlook while assisting them with the tools to succeed throughout their journey. There is never a dull day at Right Pace Techmedia as we thrive in an environment of appreciation and ceaseless bouts of joy. We ensure a positive work culture animated with employee friendships and promote personal well-being. We know we have succeeded when we see our employees smile each day. For anyone who feels they have what it takes to shine in the sphere of marketing, are always excited to talk about technological developments, and are passionate about helping businesses grow – we are just the place for you!
Find your career
Data Analyst with expertise in primary and secondary research. Skilled in Data Analysis, Contact Discovery, Data Cleansing and Microsoft Excel.
- Data Collection
- Data Mining
- Data Validation
- Email Research
- Email Validation
- Primary Research
- Secondary Research
- Web Research
- Company Profiling
- Contact Discovery through various networking sites like LinkedIn, zoom info to retrieve contact information of prospects and companies.
- To carry web search on different search engines to gather relevant business information about organizations/key contacts as per client requirements
- Search company details like address, industry, phone number.
- Data acquisition and extraction, data management, data analysis.
- Verifying Job Title and Email-id through Pass Verification.
- Any Graduate
Demand Generation Executive, has to generate healthy leads to deliver into the marketing process, by working on campaigns, such as, whitepaper, webinars, Call-back Consent, etc.
- Excellent command over English.
- Good Communication
- Basic understanding of using MS-Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Basic knowledge about LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn sales navigator and other methods for data research
- Capable of cold calling.
- Generate leads as per campaign specification
- Maintain data for all campaigns
- Able to do research using tools like LinkedIn, etc.
- Achieve the targets on time for whitepaper, webinars, Call-back Consent etc.
- Ensure to abide the rules and policies of the organization.
- Any Graduate
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze email marketing performance.
- Design, build, and maintain email marketing lists.
- Create email content, including images, videos, infographics, and text.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- Graduate Freshers
- HTML, CSS technical skills or Digital Marketing Certification
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.